BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

WHAT MAKES ME: ME!


Well I believe I am a very independent person who is different from many. This is because I am a leader not a follower. This is different from many because everyone wants to fit in and be like the rest. That’s when people end up doing bad stuff, because of pure pressure and doing something that is harmful to themselves just because they think it’s cool and they will fit in better. Personally I really don’t care whether I fit in or not. I think it’s cool and fun if you just do something silly and fun every now and then. I am one of those people who likes to make other people laugh and smile. People tell me I do that for them and brighten up they’re day. I just don’t care if people don’t like me, I am always going to be me and if you don’t like it then you don’t have to be my friend just keep to yourself. That’s how I believe you find your true friends; they’re the ones who like you for who you are.

To this point in my life I have learned many lessons. Some good and bad because of choices I have made in the past. The most important lesson I have learned is on respect. I believe respect is one of the best qualities you can have as a person. With respect you will get along with people a whole lot better. If you respect them and the things they are doing they will respect you right back. Treat people the way you want to be treated.

Everyone has to pass away sometime; they just have to that’s the way it is. There is no such thing as being alive for eternity, so when I do I want to be remembered for many things. But the big one is I want to be remembered for someone who was happy all the time. One who always had a smile on his face that brightened up the room and made other people in the room smile. Also I would like to be remembered for a funny person. I enjoy making people laugh and seeing the joy I bring to they’re faces. Hopefully I have achieved that to this point in my life. The reason I would like to be remembered for that is because I believe life is too short to be mad all the time, and when you’re happy I believe you will be successful in everything do and will have lived your life to the fullest.

I think I do a lot of nice things for people. I usually help them with things they need. But the main thing I help with is advice. I don’t know why but I have a lot of great advice. I think it is because I have done more than most of the kids my age. So I have experienced a lot more things they have not yet, and when they do I most likely have already done that and know what they’re going through and I am able to give them the advice they need to get through whatever they are going through at that time in they’re lives. Plus I am they’re age and they can come and relate to me better. I am a trustworthy person, and a great listener. That I think is another reason they come to me with they’re problems. I get this from my dad, he has great advice and people thank him all the time. They freak out because my dad is young and just a barber. But when they hear what he has to say and the knowledge that he contains they’re minds are just blown away.

0 comments: